**Next Workshop 16th March 10am @ KYO Hub Ocean Grove**
Offered throughout the year are special Yoga for Birth Couples Workshops. Bring your support partner and learn about how you can both use Yoga during labour and birth.
These workshops are suitable for all families and no previous yoga experience is required.
- Refresh the timeline and stages of labour (Perfect for second time parents if its been a few years since your childbirth classes!) and learn specific strategies to feel powerful and at ease during each stage
- Learn about a woman’s beautiful birthing hormones and how you can harness their power with breathing, relaxation and active labour positions
- Partners will get to learn the pranayama and movements that you have been practicing at weekly Womb 2 Move classes and how they can help you to feel empowered to use them on your labour day. (If you have not previously attended Womb 2 Move classes you are still warmly welcome to attend a workshop as a one off)
- Learn about your baby’s role in the birth process and how you can help them into the easiest position for Mum and Baby.
- Birthing partners practice hands on techniques of support and massage to use during labour
- Practice yoga active labour positions and also positions for birth with support of your partner
- Learn different Yoga breathing techniques for each stage of labour
Our Childbirth Educator, Midwife and Yoga Teacher Erin, will instantly help you and your partner to feel comfortable in the small group setting to ask questions and explore any areas of the mystery of birth you may be wondering about. Erin is passionate about empowering families to feel prepared for, and look forward to, the birth of their baby.
3.5 hours workshops run on weekends in Geelong and Ocean Grove.
Investment: $120 per couple.
Light refreshments & take home information is included.
To book please Click here and choose “KYO Yoga Hub” from the location drop down box.
For more information please fill out your details below: