Womb 2 Move is taking a break. There are no weekly classes scheduled in Term 3 but please join us at our special 2 hour Farewell and Fundraiser on 14th July in Ocean Grove.
For $30 you will be treated to yoga with Erin followed by a blissful Sound Bowl Meditation. All proceeds are going to a Womb 2 Move Mumma who needs our help. This event is not suitable for babies sorry. Click here to save your spot at this event
Post Natal Mum’s & Bubs Yoga Courses are offered throughout the year at our 2 Locations in Geelong and Ocean Grove. Please contact us to register your interest in the next course in your area or see booking links below.
Our classes focus on gentle recovery yoga for Mum’s body- regaining strength in the pelvic floor and abdominal muscles, release for the shoulders and upper body, relaxation with baby and having a bit of a laugh as we work around the babies! They run for 45mins.
They are suitable from 6 weeks after birth (or 8 weeks for those who have had a complicated birth). Once your baby is old enough to be crawling with ease they are no longer suitable.
Each class comprises of:
- Getting to know other new Mum’s
- Pranayama (breathing/Centering practice which can also be done while cuddling or feeding your baby)
- A series of Yoga Asanas (movements or poses)
- Pelvic floor toning and awareness
- Once the babies decide they will no longer wait while Mum does yoga.. we have baby massage, singing songs and bonding with them.
- Shivasana…. sometimes happens but usually we may cuddle babies and have a few minutes of mindfulness in some way.
Please see our FAQ’s page for more info